Monday, March 3, 2008

The Things People Say


So Billy and I are innocently taking the dogs on a walk around the block yesterday when a random neighbor stops us and says among other things - " . . . I see life as you know it is about to end . . . the best thing about children is that they turn 18 and move away."

Ahhhh . . . what sweet sentiments! Yeah right. I'm simply amazed by the things people will say and it happens time and time again. The worst are the repeat offenders; those people who repeatedly provde their insightful negativity about having children.

So let it be said by us - here and now - thanks to you who have offered supportive and encouraging feedback. Obviously we realize life will be different, but we are prayerful and confident it will be a blessed different. We appreciate your love, support and positive spirit throughout this exciting journey!

No comments: