That said, we are now 30 weeks. It seems impossible we could only have 10 weeks left, but that's it. I'm thrilled to tell you we finally have the baby room painted. The color is called Ponytail; you can see it in the background of the pics. I could best describe it as a camel color; it is rich and neutral (which we hope will prevent us from repainting any time in the near future). The room looks great (although still very empty, but our furniture is not due in until some time in May). As we decorate more, I'll post more pics. For now, you just get to see the color of the room.
All seems to be going well with the baby this week. People keep asking me if he is kicking. Well, he is definitely kicking but most of his movements feel more like he's doing back flips and somersaults. Despite the acrobatic show taking place in my tummy, we love it when he moves as it assures us he is doing okay.
So, I believe that is it for week 30. I'm hoping by week 31, we are all healthy and perhaps out enjoying some spring time sunshine. Oh - if only we could return to the Babymoon in SC! Sunshine, sand, seafood . . . maybe one day!





1 comment:
Glad to hear Billy is doing better and that you have not come down with the flu. Hey, since you are in town this weekend, you are more than welcome to stop by Casa George on Saturday. We are heading to Louisville around 5 for the evening but we are just hanging around most of the day. Stop by if you are in the big L.
Post a Comment