Everyone keeps asking us what we are going to name our little guy and to be perfectly honest - we have no idea. It seems a monumental task to decide what we are going to call him the rest of his life. That said - we will figure it out eventually.
Until then, we've had fun receiving suggestions from the little minds and hearts of our friends' children. So far on the list we have Tom (per a cute little 4 year old boy), Chip (as in Chip-N-Dale; per the same cute little 4 year old) and Tarzan (per a sweet soon-to-be 3 year old little gal).
Aren't those sweet suggestions?! If you have a little one, see what suggestions they have and let us know by using the comments option. We would love to hear from the young minds in your life. While I don't foresee us naming our son Tarzan, we really enjoy hearing of the sweet suggestions!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I think we should name him Applebutter before some celebrity takes it.
I asked TPG this morning and he suggests charlie benton. I don't have a clue where that came from. DCG still insists on Tarzan. She added "please Miss Kari"
Thanks for sharing this information with me.....i love to see your baby story :)
Post a Comment