Billy and I have been putting off starting him on cereal for a while now.
The doc told us to start trying at 4 months, but given we still hadn't resolved his other tummy issues, we were just to hesitant to introduce anything else. Since we have finally resolved some of the tummy problems, we went ahead and introduced him to a little cereal this evening. Check out the pics. They say it all! 
In closing, Camden and Daddy are having a great time at home together. I'm deeply saddened that this is the last week Billy will be off half days. I shutter at the idea of Camden being in daycare whole days. Billy has done such a good job with him, I just wish it could stay the way it is. He is an amazing Daddy and Camden is just crazy about him!
Well, I'm dead tired after an unbelievably busy weekend of care taking. I couldn't be more thankful that next weekend is a long weekend. We need it so badly! I'm off to bed. Best wishes for a blessed week!





4 comments:
I am so sorry that you all were sick. ICK! Now you finally know why I am always getting sick. Germs are tough little buggers that just get around. Oh, but thanks for reminding me that we have a really nice 4 day weekend next weekend. I totally forgot.
Camden is growing so fast. Thank you for sharing the pictures and stories. I really enjoy the blog.
Needless to say it doesn't look like Camden liked the cereal? I hope for your sake that he warms up to it and maybe it will help settle his tummy. He is just precious, Kari! Sorry you guys were all sick...enjoy the long weekend ahead!
Hey, just checking in on you guys. Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Camden is looking good. It is time to start teaching him to say "go Red Sox" and "go hokies."
Post a Comment