Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snip Snip!


Snip Snip! Yes you heard me right. Camden got his first haircut today. His long locks were out of control and starting to take on a bit of a "Trumpesque" (is that a word?) look. A simple cut was long overdue. So, I did my research, grabbed some scissors, stuck him in his bumbo seat and went to town. It isn't perfect, but I was actually kind of proud seeing as I've never cut any one's hair before today.
In addition to a haircut, Camden had three (what we fondly call) "pooptastrophes" and peed on his Mommy twice. Ahh! The joys of motherhood. We'll be doing lots of laundry tonight. The pooptastrophes are a clear indication that its time to graduate to a new diaper size. Watch out "3s" here we come!
Finally, we hit the local Noah's Ark Consignment sale tonight. Yep! We stocked up on 9-12 month clothes for the winter. He will be stylin and profilin in his "new" clothes. His Daddy and I love a good bargain so we were in shoppers heaven this evening.
Well, we're just now getting to grab a bite of dinner and I have laundry and work to do before I turn in late tonight. Seeing as our little guy has the last few nights woke up around 10, 12, 2, 4 and 6 - I'm getting next to no sleep and am running on Mommy fumes.
Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Leah said...

These pictures are great. I really enjoy keeping up with "lil" Camden. BTW, great job on the haircut :-)

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

He looks so different! And so grown up! I can't wait to see him again, hopefully soon.

Cindy J said...

Kari,
Your little guy is just precious. Just gorgeous...love the haircut! I know coming back to work will be so difficult, but God will give you the strength to handle it. You and Billy are amazing parents and your son is thriving because of it. Keep up the good work. :) Grab every snippet of sleep while you can. See you soon! Cindy