Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bottles and Daycares


Great news! We're making progress in the battle of the bottle. He is easily taking bottles from me now and took two bottles from his daddy today - Hooray! Tomorrow, we have a neighbor coming over to try and give him a bottle. Oh, I hope it goes well. Keep your fingers crossed.
As you know from the last email, Billy and I have been VERY torn about where Camden should go upon my return to work. We have had a spot at a local daycare for a couple of months now, but for some reason, my gut has repeatedly told me it isn't the best option for him. That said - I only days ago toured a daycare that just recently moved. I left there wishing they had a vacancy for an infant, but unfortunately, the director indicated a space would not be available until February. So, Billy and I decided just to pray about it - we specifically prayed that a spot would open up before I got to work on October 1 if that's where Camden was supposed to be. Well, guess what . . . that daycare called today. They have a spot for Camden. We asked for a clear answer and well, we think we got one. We have taken a bit of a leap of faith and moved him from the original daycare to this other facility. In the end, I think this is what will be best for him.
FYI - Camden is rolling to his side now. We aren't on the cusp of rolling over just yet, but we are seeing the first signs of the roll-overs to come.
Let me quiicly explain the picture of Camden with the boppy pillow around his head. I propped him up on his boppy in the pack-n-play the other day. Only a minute or two aftef laying him down, I noticed he was awfully quiet. When I checked on him, I found he had fallen down into the Boppy, was silent and and had a terrified look on his face. Bless his heart!

2 comments:

Julie George said...

Wooohooo! So glad things are falling into place!

Leah said...

Once again God is in control and answers prayers on his time schedule. God is so good, all the time!