Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pulling Up and Proud of It!



I sat Camden in his crib for a few minutes the other day so I could pick up his room. I turned around and he was pulling himself up and smiling from ear to ear. He would pull up and sit, pull up and sit, pull up and sit . . . you get the picture. Thought you might enjoy a quick peak at his new found talent.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How precious! Makes you wonder what he does when you guys aren't in the room. I'll bet he's having a house party right now!

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas said...

Yeah, Camden! We're so proud of you! Glad you guys are back at home and are safe and warm!

MommaLou said...

Oh my gosh - how cute.

He is so proud of himself. That is a cute sipet. And the picture of him watching the swearing in of Obama.

Think about it - if Obama gets two terms - Camden will be almost nine years old. WOW.

Darcy said...

Yeah, Camden! Before you know it, someone is going to be climbing out of that crib and bouncing around the house! Enjoy many more firsts soon to come!

matt4bsox said...

very cool! thanks for sharing!