Camden is doing well. He went to his six month appointment this past Friday. He weighed in at 20lbs. 4 ounces, 28 1/4 inches long, with a head circumference of 44.5cm. I know, he has Kari's melon. She says that gives her, and him, more brains. I say it is just more grey matter. Anyway, he got five shots and was not too happy with it. He was a tough little guy and as soon as it was over he stopped crying. This is more than I can say for his parents.
His sleeping at night has made a turn, which I would like to say is a good thing. He goes down at 7pm and wakes about every 20-30 minutes. He has been doing this for about a week. Our pediatrician informed us that he should be getting close, if not completely, sleeping through the night. Well, it safe to say that this has not happened. He still wakes up every 3 hours to eat. If you add in the fact he wakes up every 20-30 minutes between feedings we are regressing at a fast pace. Our hope is it is teething related, but our pediatrician does not think this is it. If it is not teething then we have no where to go. We try everything but to no avail. All I can say is "pray for us".
On a lighter note, during the day Camden is our little angel. He smiles and is starting to laugh. He sits up and rolls all over the place. He is truly a wonderful baby. We very much enjoy our time together and he is a blessing in our lives.





8 comments:
What a cute video. Love Marbles trying to be a part of the game.
That's adorable. I was planning to say the same thing as Julie about Marbles. The pets always want to join the fun. :)
I love the high squeals and the wobbly searching for your voice!
Very fun! Thanks for sharing!
Great job on the video!! So fun and cute! Malachi and I really enjoyed seeing you guys last week and hope you can come up to OH sometime soon. If you wait for snow the boys can go sledding together!
That was so cute! The dogs too.
I sat and grinned through the whole video...I don't know what was funnier...the wobbly bobbly Camden, the high-pitch that snuck into Kari's "Boo", Billy trying not to give her away by laughing too much or the dogs trying to play as well. Lots of fun and thanks for sharing!
Love the video and the mom story. You are right we don't get to do that stuff frequently enough.
I love you all.
Post a Comment