Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

If you didn't already know, we've had quite a challenging few evenings and nights with Camden recently. The days have been good, but the nights have slowly gotten harder and harder. We've guessed over and over at what could possibly be the matter. Well, last night, our little guy became completely inconsolable. We grabbed a flash light to once again look into his mouth to see if he was teething. Well, guess what. He is! Camden is officially cutting teeth. We were thrilled, not because he was and is in pain, but because we finally had an answer. So there you have it. Our little guy is well on his way to being the proud owner of a front tooth, and while we may not be getting much sleep . . . at least we know why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!!!