This weekend, Billy and I traveled to WV to help my sister and brother-in-law move into their new home and to attend my brother's ordination service. What a weekend it was! Saturday was nothing but cleaning, moving, packing, unpacking and organizing. Sunday was full of friends (many of which I haven't seen in years), family, delicious food (Thanks Joan) and the simple blessings of watching your brother reach a very exciting place in his career in the ministry.
Camden was absolutely amazing all weekend. Everyone really seemed to enjoy their time with him. He has changed so much since we last visited; I think his growth came as a surprise to many. At my brother's ordination service, I was afforded the opportunity to introduce him to many people who have played very important roles in my life. It was a real blessing! The pictures are of Camden with his Mama and Papa Lyons and of his Great-Grandma Lyons giving him a little tickle-tickle on the nose.
Finally, for those of you who follow our blog, we have posted pictures of the piggy bank we
referred to in the last post. Billy and I painted the pig at Mad Potter in Lexington last weekend. We had no idea how it would turn out, but are pleasantly surprised. He's a cute little piggy if I say so myself.






1 comment:
I think i might be the only one who didn't get to spend time with Camden while you were here.
Post a Comment