Tuesday, August 5, 2008

9 1/2 Weeks and Mommy's Birthday

I'm too exhausted to write much right now, but thought I would share with you a couple of cute pics. The picture of Camden smiling was the result of a game of Peek-a-boo with Daddy. You can see he enjoyed some time poolside recently and you may notice the Krispy Kreme hat . . . guess where mommy had her birthday breakfast?! Yummo!

I'll write more later. It has been a really rough three days. I'm turning in for the night . . .



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kari, I so enjoyed finally meeting your precious boy. He is truly special. It was so neat to hold him while he slept. I miss those days. I love the pics...that hat is too funny! Hope you can catch up on sleep soon. I am glad you got to enjoy some KK goodies on your bday with your guys. :)