

He is finally here! His first visit was at 10:05am. He is 9lbs 5oz and 22 inches long. Much bigger than we expected but Kari did very well. We went to the hospital at 6:50am and before we knew it he was here. He has a head full of brown hair. We will continually update the blog as we have time. Just wanted to let you know he is here!
11 comments:
Congratulations you guys!!!
Congratulations!! The baby looks great and so do Mom and Dad! And what is this about only 3 hours at the hospital before his arrival??? I have got to get the full scoop soon....sounds like he came quickly once ready! Best wishes for lots of sleep in the next few days! your friends abroad,
David, Erika T. and Skylar Stader
Congrats to a special Mommy and Daddy. You look great holding that handsome baby boy. He is a beautiful baby. Enjoy every minute you have with him. Will be thinking of you. I enjoy keeping up with the news on the blog. Lots of Love, Aunt Sharon
Congratulations on your BIG arrival!
By the way- this is Casey Kelly
Camden is a beautiful boy! I was so happy to talk to you on the phone tonight. Everyone sounds happy and proud. Can't wait to meet him. Carrie Cooper
I am so happy for all 3 of you. Sounds like all is well. Take good care of that big boy! I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures. Love, Shirley
Congratulations! What an adorable baby. You both look so proud. Hope all is well. I can't wait to meet him. And what is this about 9 lbs 5 oz? Were you trying to catch up to Dalton? :) I can't wait to see more pics and to hear how parenthood is going. Cindy Judd
Congratulations, you guys! I can't wait to meet the little guy and hear all about the day he arrived. :) We miss you, Kari! (but don't think about us!!)
Hey guys! Congrats! What a cutie!! Now here is where the sleep factor comes in that I told you about Kari...LOL. I miss you both and am so excited for you. You will be excellent parents. Just enjoy every moment. They are all precious.-Tina Hiller
I'm so glad to see little baby Martin here. I knew he would show up just as I'm leaving for vacation. I'm glad your doing well.
Kate
Post a Comment