Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Quick Doctor Update
The High Risk OB doesn't think we are dealing with a blood clot, but does think it is time to have this baby because of the problems it is causing with my lymph nodes and swelling. That said, he also indicated the baby is right at 8 lbs and growing quickly, thus another reason to move forward with having the baby. He is sending his recommendations and observations to my OB. We will meet with her tomorrow at 2 and see what she says. Again, we will keep you posted. By the way - we did get to see his face in the ultrasound today . . . . it was quite amazing (although a bit squished)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Kari and Billy...
I am so very excited and I am praying for you both and the baby...he will be here soon! I am anxioiusly awaiting pictures and the big name reveal :) Love you!
-Trisha
Post a Comment