Well, to those of you who check the blog periodically, my apologies for the span of time that has lapsed since I last updated
it. This summer has been such a blur, and now we find ourselves in the middle of the back to school rush at work. That said - I'm happy to report we've Turned a Corner.

Camden has finally come into his own . . . bless his heart! What was a wonderfully blessed and incredibly challenging first year has turned into more joyous, predictable and comfortable days for us all.
Camden is communicating better all the time; he is eating better all the time; and bless his heart . . . he is even sleeping better (I dare not say all the time).
He now understands most of what
we are saying which is just wonderful. We were at the pool on Friday and on a whim (because we didn't actually expect a response), Billy asked Camden if he was ready to go home. Before we could say "boo", Camden took his hand-fulls of matched box cars (yes the same ones he had been holding onto the entire evening), dropped them in the pool and ran to the gate. Billy and I just looked at each other in total shock. Obviously, he was ready to go home.
We are still enjoying Dianne, his caregiver,
very much. She is wonderful. She reads to Camden, teaches him, takes him on walks and just generally takes excellent care of him. We never have to worry about him which is just such a blessing.
This summer, Camden enjoyed lots of wagon rides, some hikes, a trip to the beach, lots of pool time, the farmer's market and even a baseball game. He is always such a trooper!
One thing's for sure, he is as cuddly as ever. I was looking back at his baby calendar earlier today and at 5 months I noted what a snuggler he was. That hasn't changed a bit. He loves to snuggle, cuddle, hug . . . you name it. We just treasure his cuddly spirit!
it. This summer has been such a blur, and now we find ourselves in the middle of the back to school rush at work. That said - I'm happy to report we've Turned a Corner. 
Camden has finally come into his own . . . bless his heart! What was a wonderfully blessed and incredibly challenging first year has turned into more joyous, predictable and comfortable days for us all. He now understands most of what
We are still enjoying Dianne, his caregiver,
This summer, Camden enjoyed lots of wagon rides, some hikes, a trip to the beach, lots of pool time, the farmer's market and even a baseball game. He is always such a trooper!
One thing's for sure, he is as cuddly as ever. I was looking back at his baby calendar earlier today and at 5 months I noted what a snuggler he was. That hasn't changed a bit. He loves to snuggle, cuddle, hug . . . you name it. We just treasure his cuddly spirit!





3 comments:
Mama and I just looked at the blog. I do check it to look for updates. We enjoyed reading about Camden.
Love the pics - Camden is my favorite grandson - hands down........
LOL
Mom
Great pictures Kari!!
Post a Comment