I just cannot believe that Camden will be one year old two weeks from today. Just yesterday (or so it seems) I was putting the finishing touches on his nursery in preparation for his arrival. And now, I'm trying to figure out how to celebrate a one year old. Amazing! The time has gone by so fast and yet so slow. Interesting how that works. Just want to give you a quick update on Camden. He is doing such a great job! Last week he began walking a little. This week, we can't catch up with him because he's walking so much. I'm just waiting for him to start chasing
Derby as I don't think it will be long. He is enjoying his new found freedom and has turned into quite the explorer. Thank goodness we've baby proofed!Camden is still an absolute delight during the day and an unbelievable challenge all night. But, there is hope. We are meeting with a specialist this week who will help us determine if some of his sensory issues are interfering with his sleep since a babies sensory makeup and sleep are apparently intertwined. Camden's sensory issues are mild, thus with a little regular work, we should be able to work him right through these struggles with no problem.
So Camden recently went on his first big trip! I had a conference in Williamsburg, VA so Daddy
and Camden went with me to have some fun. They spend there days walking, shopping, eating out together, playing in the resort pool (Camden LOVES the pool) and looking at all the different animals in Colonial Williamsburg. What a great time it was. As a matter of fact, the picture of Camden smiling in his stroller gives you an idea of what windblown "pool hair" looks like. Too funny isn't it!
Last Sunday, we enjoyed Camden's baby dedication at church. It was a very speciall weekend with family and friends. Billy and I fell incredibly blessed to have the support of many folks who truly love Camden!
Well, I'm being chased by a little guy who wants nothing more than my laptop and its power cord. I probably better run. Have a great weekend!





1 comment:
I'm so happy to finally get a blog update on the Martins! Happy Birthday, Camden, and happy special day to you too, Kari! Enjoy every second! Love you guys!
Post a Comment