Camden is doing so well. In the last two weeks, his verbal skills have taken off. Yeah! His favorite things right now: Thomas the Train, playing ball, blowing bubbles, yogurt, Daddy, going bye-bye and fries (he gets that from his Momma!). He recently went boom and I played it off with some fun snuggles, kisses and tickles; now, he is going "Boom" all the time . . . if you know what I mean. He touched an ant yesterday and accidentally gave it a boo boo. Next thing I know, he was down on all fours giving it a kiss and saying "adra please" which when translated means "sorry please." Clearly, you can tell by these few little stories that our guy is very sensitive, caring and snuggly.
While Daddy is studying, Camden and Mommy have ventured out for some weekend fun at the Louisville Zoo and the Cincinnati Children's Museum. We've had a great time and more than anything enjoyed the great company. Many thanks to the friends and family who have been able to visit and keep us company during these trying months!
In closing, Camden will turn two in one month. I am happy and sad all at the same time, but more than anything, I'm excited to celebrate the gift that is Camden. What a joy he has been these last two years. He has brought so much love to our lives. When saying good bye to his Daddy (who is always heading off to study), Camden always asks for a "iss" (kiss) and "nuggles" (snuggles). It just doesn't get any better than that!





1 comment:
What a surprise! Your post popped up in my google reader! Just asked Mike on Friday on the way to drop him off at the airport how you all were doing. Hang in there - The dissertation will be over before you know it! Thinking of you all!
Post a Comment