Camden is an incredibly good baby. He never seems to get upset. He gets a little frustrated if he is tired or again - if he pees on himself,
We have thoroughly enjoyed the visits, phone calls and support we have received from so many of our friends and family this week. Truly, it has been one of the most beautiful weeks ever! The outpouring of love, support and generosity has been such a blessing.
While we have long nights and yes - we are somewhat sleep deprived - we are excited about the wonderful gift we have received. We are heading out momentarily for our first date night as a family. Everyone is getting cabin fever from a long week of change. Thus, we are going to see if we can't hunt down a good meal in Lexington somewhere.
Please keep visiting and commenting. We love hearing from you more than you know. Note - we hope to post a new slideshow of pics this weekend sometime. As you can imagine, it is a challenge finding time to do so, but we'll get there eventually.





4 comments:
Kari and Billy,
Your baby is gorgeous!!! You have truly been blessed, I hope you are now getting to truly enjoy all that it holds. God bless all of you. Take plenty of naps...they're not just for the baby!!!:-)
Kathy Nelson
Kari and Billy,
So happy to hear that all are doing better in the Martin household. I have been so terrible about calling, sorry. How about lunch this week? See you soon.
Kari, glad to hear you are feeling better. I love looking at the pictures of Camden. You and Billy have been blessed with a beautiful boy. love, Shirley
So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Camden is so precious. I hope I can bring a meal by soon. I will email and find out what day is good for you. Take care. :) Cindy
Post a Comment