Billy and I received lots of wonderful gifts for our little one: clothes, strollers,
Sunday, April 13, 2008
32 Weeks and Showering!
This weekend, a few of my dear friends hosted a baby
shower in celebration of the pending birth of our little one. It was such fun! There is nothing better than the company of wonderful, funny, strong women. They treated me and the other guests to some wonderful food: egg casserole, potato casserole, an assortment of bagels and cream cheeses, fresh fruit, juices and hot teas. Not to mention, we enjoyed a beautiful cake made by my dear friend Erin. It was absolutely delicious! Everyone seemed to enjoy the games including the game where you write down a newborn problem and others provide solutions. One of the problems someone wrote down was: Baby pees on Billy while having his diaper changed. The solution: laugh and walk away! Okay, so I might not just laugh and walk away, but the problems and solutions were quite funny.
Billy and I received lots of wonderful gifts for our little one: clothes, strollers,
books, a bath tub, bath robe, booster seat and so much more. We feel very honored to have friends who care so much and who are so generous. Many thanks to the wonderful hosts: Steffen, Adrienne and Julie. What a wonderful morning it was!
Billy and I received lots of wonderful gifts for our little one: clothes, strollers,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What wonderful pictures and memories - I hate it that 'MaMa' Lyons wasn't there to share the fun. It is obvious that the group had a great time - and the cake!
WOW - Erin is so talented. It is a beautiful cake.
Well just a few more days until shower #2 - looks like the bar is set pretty high. HUGS Mom/MaMa
I had a ton of fun. What a great group of women we gathered. Sorry that your mom and sister were not able to attend.
Post a Comment